Our water features are available in various shapes, sizes and colors. Sizes range from 4″ to 72″ and we can custom make most scuppers to fit a radius wall or extended lip.
If you want a water feature that flows a clear sheet of water and will blend in with its surroundings, the smooth flow scupper is the perfect option!
Sometimes called “copper sheers” or simply “sheers”, our smooth flow scuppers are designed to look flush with the surrounding wall. They can also be ordered with an extended lip so you can be sure that the water won’t hit the wall below.
- Smooth Flow Scuppers are made of Copper and Stainless Steel, NOT plastic.
- Our scuppers will NOT clog.
- Scuppers run 20-25 gallons per minute.
- All seams are fully welded.
- 1 1/2? female inlet fully welded in the back. Bottom inlet available by custom order.
- See materials and finish options below.
- Multi-chambered with an angled baffle to allow for a smooth, thick, and equal flow.
- Scuppers available with extended lip, concave and convex radius.
Smooth Flow Radius
The Smooth Flow Radius produces a clear sheet of water and can be made to fit a straight or radius wall.
- Made of Copper and Stainless Steel, NOT plastic.
- All seams are fully welded and scupper is fully polished.
- 1 ½" female inlet fully welded in the back. Also available in the bottom by custom order.
- Multi-chambered with an angled baffle to allow for a smooth, thick, equal flow.
- No filter or rock trap needed-our scuppers DO NOT CLOG!
- Standard lip is 10 1/2"
Spillways have many functions both purposeful and decorative. See the material and finishes below. Customize your spa to pool spillway so water won’t corrode or leave calcium build up on the stone, tile or rock below. If you have scuppers, po pots or fire pots on your pool adding a spillway completes the look. If you have a po pot or wok pot that isn’t made by bobe.
Copper naturally changes colors when exposed to the elements. Translucent colors will not change. Translucent is not recommended for salt water. Stainless steel not recommended in salt water environments.